Ervaring: 1 Year or more
Opleiding: Bachelor or higher
We’re a fast growing startup, working hard to disrupt existing communication apps by introducing our own, new communication platform. We’re building a team of the best and brightest in Groningen, and are seeking creative souls who love people, coding and exploring the latest technologies!
Your Responsibilities Include
- Working on further improving our open source Android app together with the mobile apps team;
- Increase the stability and scalability of the app;
- Development of new features;
- Find and fix bugs.
- You have at least one year experience in Android development;
- You have experience in working in an agile environment;
- Strong communication skills to help give support about the apps in both the open source community and to the users of the app;
- It’s useful if you have a Bachelors degree in IT;
- Bonus points for candidates that have experience with SIP and/or with a low-level programming language.
- Very tasty and free lunch every day;
- A good pension insurance;
- Many opportunities to develop your skills and to take part in courses, conferences and other stuff;
- A relaxed and welcoming culture with occasional parties, events, hackathons, and trips;
- Healthy work/life balance;
- A lot of freedom to organize your own perfect workspace with all the tools you need;
- A job in the beautiful city of Groningen!