Ervaring: 1 Year or more
Opleiding: Bachelor or higher
Specialisatie: iOS, Swift, Objective-C, Apple XCode, Apple iPhone SDK, Mac OS X platform environment
We’re a startup company that is on it’s way to develop a new application for the mass public to use. So let’s go on a journey. A journey to the unknown. We need a true pioneer that is not afraid to step into the unknown and only sees possibilities and opportunities. Someone that is talented and has a vision on where to go and how to get there. You need to be able to make your own and others’ vision reality. On the journey you’ll find many bottlenecks and find ways to fix these. You’ll build bridges and find new routes to the destination.
As the iOS Developer you are the one that is responsible for creating and implementing of a wide variety of iOS applications using SWIFT. Your role in the team is to both take part in the development process but also keep an overview on the whole project, hit the emergency break when necessary and coach other team members in finding the right technical solutions.You work in a project team together with developers of all levels. You are the go-to person for our iOS Developers when they get stuck or need technical advise.
- Excellent coding skills in SWIFT;
- at least 4 years experience with development for iOS;
- 5 years of general development experience;
- Experience with Apple XCode;
- Knowledge of and experience with Apple iPhone SDK;
- Experience in native Mobile development;
- Good English and preferably Dutch language skills, both spoken and written;
- “Can get things done” attitude, creative, team-player, flexible, accurate;
- Fast learner, adaptive, open-minded.
What you’ll get in return
- A chance to revolutionize the (technological) world!
- Great salary
- At least 25 days off to travel, relax, write a book, or do whatever makes you happy
- A good pension plan
- A team filled with highly skilled and motivated people