Ervaring: 1 Jaar of meer
Opleiding: Bachelor of hoger
Our software engineers develop next-generation applications that will transform the e-commerce industry. Our ambitions stretch beyond typical e-commerce; we operate on mobile as well as web and work with huge data sets, using smart algorithms. The person we’re looking for will develop a brand new e-commerce app that’ll blow our users away.
We work in small multidisciplinary teams with an agile approach and believe that combining all the different disciplines we create perfection. What you build will be used, as it is built for an extremely large and still growing base of customers. Every day you will see how your deliveries positively affect real customers. With your team you will work on the ultimate goal: the best retail app in Europe, an awesome app that will put a smile on our customers’ faces.
Your Responsibilities Include
You will build, maintain and enhance new and existing Android applications and work closely with our international development team. You prioritize your own work together with your team and Product Owner. You will receive immediate feedback from end users and you will have a lot of opportunities to experiment. You’ll improve the quality of the Android code, ensuring a maintainable architecture. And last but not least, you’ll actively coach team members and continuously provide them with constructive feedback.
- 3+ Years of experience developing for Android
- In depth and up-to-date knowledge of native Android platform and app development lifecycle
- You have deep understanding and proven experience building mobile apps at scale
- A lot of experience in developing mobile applications with TDD & BDD
- You enjoy playing with (new) technology in a collaborative environment
- Fluency in English is a must
- You’re experienced when it comes to improving your colleague’s craftsmanship and technical skills, and also have an open attitude to learn from them
- You care about high-quality and sustainable code
- Knowledge of or experience with e-commerce
- Humor & a nice personality
- Experience with other languages/platforms
- Something only you know and that will blow us away!
Our Offer Includes
- A competitive salary
- Work in a fun and high energy environment
- Fantastic office in Rotterdam
- Great fringe benefits
- 25 leave days
- We’ll help you relocate if necessary + teach you how to Dutch
- Travel allowance and a retirement plan
- Great and lots of activities with your co-workers!