Let’s cut to the chase: we’re looking for awesome developers. It doesn’t really matter to us where exactly your specialties lie; what matters to us is that you’re truly talented & passionate about your job. If you can tick off those two boxes, you’re pretty much good to go and come work for us!
You’ll be working in our customer project teams of 4-8 professionals, building native software for Apple and/or Android devices. Besides mobile phones and tablets, you will also be developing applications for Smart TVs and wearables, such as Apple TV, Android TV, Apple Watch, and Android Wear.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Mad skill in at least a few programming languages you like. Here are some things we are currently drooling over: functional programming, Node.js, Clojure, React, Swift, SQL, NoSQL, general bleeding edge stuff.
- Willingness to be responsible for your work, development and career path. Don’t worry: we’ll have your back in whatever you want to achieve, only it’s up to you to keep the end goal straight.
- Burning desire to improve, grow, get better, *insert more synonyms*. It’s okay to not be perfect.
What we offer:
- Let’s be real. Compared to the mothership in Scandinavia, we’re still on the side of minuscule. But! Our projects are bigger than us, and you will be working in a team of 4 to 8 top-notch developers.
- When we hire you, we trust you. That means you call the shots when it comes to selecting your gear, tech, and ways of working.
- We try our darnedest to make sure that every morning, you’ll come to work with a smile on your face, feeling like you can make a difference.
- Naturally, necessities like equipment and compensation will be taken care of in a manner that all parties maintain said smile.
- We promise to send you to the mothership for orientation (bring a winter jacket). There’s a chance we’ll send you somewhere else as well if you like (jacket recommendation still open).
We are a growing company that does everything from hardcore software development to sophisticated brand and concept design. We have offices in Europe, Asia, and North-America.
We’re a strategy, design, and engineering company. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing services conceived, awards are won, and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. Getting goose bumps? Good, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
This position is offered in our Amsterdam office. If living in a big city feels a bit too much for you, don’t worry, there are really cool other cities/villages nearby as well. Just google Haarlem, Zaandam, or just take a peek at Google Maps ;).