Ervaring: 1 Year or more
Opleiding: Bachelor or higher
Specialisatie: Android, Java, Web Services, REST, JSON, Agile, Scrum, Software, Mobile, App, Code
Just to make 100% sure only qualified candidates apply, these are the foundations you need to understand to do this job.
‘A foodie is a person who has an ardent or refined interest in food and alcoholic beverages. A foodie seeks new food experiences as a rather than simply eating out of convenience or hunger.’ (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foodie)
‘A software engineer/developer is a person who applies the principles of software engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of the software and systems that make computers or anything containing software work.’ (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_engineer)
‘Fun is an experience — short-term, often unexpected, informal, not cerebral and generally purposeless. It is an enjoyable distraction, diverting the mind and body from any serious task or contributing an extra dimension to it. Although particularly associated with recreation and play, fun may be encountered during work, social functions, and even seemingly mundane activities of daily living. It may often have little to no logical basis, and opinions on whether or not an activity is fun may differ.’ (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fun)
‘A person’s job is their role in society. A job is an activity, often regular and often performed in exchange for payment.’ (Source: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Job)
When you don’t understand these four concepts, please don’t hesitate to close your browser right now. But, if you do, please keep on reading!
- Just read the definition of software engineer/developer one more time, because that’s pretty much how most of your time will be spent;
- Keep us successful;
- Make us even better;
- Support us go global;
- You’re a foodie, a software engineer, fun and looking for a job;
- Fantastic English and coding skills, without using Google Translate or a code converter behind our backs;
- Bachelor Degree or higher in CS or related;
- At least 2 years experience developing for Android using Java and Android Studio;
- You have experience with modern design patterns like MVP or MVVM and a hands-on experience in Reactive frameworks
- Your analytical skills are mindblowing;
- Blah blah, Agile, Scrum, you know what we mean;
- A free beer for any candidate with knowledge of and experience with other programming languages like iOS or Kotlin;
- Eager to learn about the newest stuff out there, and master it.
- A job, which if you believe Wikipedia, will define your role in society;
- Money, again, when you trust Wikipedia, we should pay you for working for us;
- We’ll make sure that in case you have to move all will go smoothly and we’ll even send some $$$ to cover the costs of bringing your dogs overseas;
- Berlin is great;
- Lots of other cool benefits you’ll discover very quickly.
We’re a startup company that is based in Berlin. We are all foodies, fun, we all have fun jobs, and some of us are software engineers. Because we are all this and we truly love our products, we’re growing like a weed. We’re currently not only expanding in Europe, but also on other fantastic continents. Only cutting-edge technologies are used by us to make sure we’re always a couple of steps ahead of our competition. On top of that, we’re environmentally friendly, and occasionally hug a tree or high-five a bee (they’re very important, you know).
Don’t hesitate, sometimes golden opportunities will arise and when you don’t go for it, you’ll never see another fantastic offer as this one. Blow us away with your application!