Ervaring: 1 Year or more
Opleiding: Bachelor or higher
We are looking for an innovative Android developer who can build & improve our apps!
We develop apps for students and universities. Our apps have a direct impact on students’ daily and academic lives. Your influence isn’t restricted to ‘only’ programming; you are also closely involved in the design, the UX, researching innovations, and more.
You are always up to date with developments in mobile development and are looking forward to new technologies, tools and ideas. For example, you have already started working with Kotlin and playing with Virtual Reality. Your work will be seen and used by at least half a million users.
As a team, you build Android and iOS apps from the ground, using the latest technologies. You are engaged in both the front end and the back end.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing Android applications in Java and XML
- One or more Android apps entered the Play Store
- Pro in the material design guidelines of the Android platform and design patterns
- Experience with GIT (Git flow)
- Experience with unit tests and continuous integration
- You’re a pioneer, colleagues come to you to hear about new technologies
- You have humor, and add to a positive work environment
Ratatata, it’s time for the bonus round! Candidates with the following experience/knowledge will have an advantage on other candidates:
- Have knowledge of or experience with other development languages
Working with new technologies, on complex challenges, and in an informal atmosphere. A salary that will match your skills and experience, and flexible secondary benefits.
Get in touch and we’ll discuss possibilities!