Ervaring: 1 Year or more
Opleiding: Bachelor or higher
Specialisatie: iOS, iOS SDK, Objective-C, Swift, XCode, object-oriented concepts, REST APIs, JSON, App Store, Code, App, Mobile, Scrum, Agile
We are a growing company that does everything from hardcore software development to sophisticated brand and concept design. We have offices in Europe, Asia, and North-America. Currently, we’re looking for mobile iOS developers to join our Amsterdam team and to create digital services that improve the lives of thousands of consumers every day.
You’ll be working in our customer project teams of 4-8 professionals, building native software for Apple and/or Android devices. Besides mobile phones and tablets, you will also be developing applications for Smart TVs and wearables, such as Apple TV and Apple Watch.
We are looking for creative, experienced, problem-solving individuals with passion and desire to build really cool digital services that serve people across the globe.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Fluency in at least one the following programming languages: Swift, Kotlin, Objective-C or Java
- Relevant experience in iOS apps development;
- You have developed and successfully released several great mobile apps previously & can show those to us;
- Excited and engaged about the changing opportunities/technologies and developments in the world of mobile apps;
- Can work well and communicate effectively with diverse teams of technical architects, information architects, and front end developers;
- Extensive experience in representing your ideas and creative concepts;
- Experience of working in a challenging and fast paced environment;
- Experience in working in an agile and scrum based approach;
- Interest in backend development is considered a bonus.
This role would suit a mobile developer who:
- Genuinely loves to learn and grow;
- Has a start-up mentality;
- Has a sense of humor;
- Likes working in fully autonomic teams that accomplish their own goals and make their own decisions.
We’re a strategy, design, and engineering company. Here, customer experiences are what drive us, game-changing services conceived, awards are won, and technology is at the very heart of bringing our creative ideas to life. Integrity and a team-driven environment serve as incubators for entrepreneurial minds. Getting goosebumps? Good, let’s see where you can put your talents to work.
This position is offered in our Amsterdam office. If living in a big city feels a bit too much for you, don’t worry, there are really cool other cities/villages nearby as well. Just google Haarlem, Zaandam, or just take a peek at Google Maps ;).