Ervaring: 1 Year or more
Opleiding: Bachelor or higher
Specialisatie: iOS, OOP, App, Development, Senior, Objective-C
Party pooper: ‘a person who throws gloom over social enjoyment’. We are not looking for a party pooper, somebody who would say: ‘I’d hate to be the party pooper, but I don’t think we can develop this idea’. We are looking for an ambitious, passionate, enthusiastic and vibrant Senior iOS Developer that will help us build fantastic apps that make people happy!
In what kind of environment will I end up working?
You will work together in Scrum teams with other developer and designers. Together you will build great apps and nobody poops at parties. Crazy and innovative ideas are more than welcome and stimulated!
We develop apps for our clients based on their ideas and needs, but also based on internal ideas. We have developed a way of creating apps, but this can of course be improved (hopefully by you). We like to keep the clients close and invite them to be part of the development process.
What are the characteristics of a Non-party-pooping iOS Developer?
Our ideal candidate has mastered the majority of the skills below:
- Up-to-date knowledge of the developments within the iOS universe
- Already developed and published several iOS apps in the App Store
- Experience with OO programming
- Hungry for knowledge and learning new skills
- Your toolbelt consists of: Objective-C and iOS SDK, XML/JSON standards, Interaction and visual design (Sketch), Crash reporting tools, Github, and extensive knowledge of manual memory management beyond ARC
What can I expect as a reward?
Alright, if you come work for us, you can expect a job in which you will be challenged on a daily basis and will learn a lot. As mentioned, own initiatives and ideas are very welcome and you will be give time and space to develop those. Furthermore, you can expect:
- A salary matching your skills and experience
- Your travel expenses to be covered
- A pension plan, so you don’t have to worry when your older
- Free drinks, coffee and tea
- Regular team drinks and activities
- 25 days off, and a holiday allowance (as long as you promise not to poop at parties)