Ervaring: 1 Year or more
Opleiding: Bachelor or higher
We’re looking for an Android Developer that’ll join us on our mission: combining our extensive knowledge of both finance and technology. So, let’s see if we’re a match!
About the perks of working with us
- Amazing coffee throughout your day
- Outstanding working atmosphere
- Being part of this great group of people, that will inspire and motivate you to bring out your (and their) best
- Cash! Well, not that bluntly cash, but a very competitive salary! Whoop whoop!
- Flexible working hours
About your skills
You are an Android developer that continuously monitors specific developments, enhancements and new features within this platform and you know what can be used in client specific situations. You work in a small, multi-disciplinary team of other developers, interaction/visual designers, analysts and architects. You like to understand new concepts like test driven development, automated testing and continuous integration as these are key areas where we can add much value to our clients.
To make sure you are that exact person please make sure you meet (almost) all requirements:
- 2+ Years experience with developing for Android
- 2+ Years experience with OOP
- You have knowledge of Gradle, Proguard, RxJava, Retrofit, Nineoldandroids, Robospice or other frameworks
- You are familiar with concepts and libraries like MVC, MVVM, JSON, ORM, Android Support Packages, Google Play Services
- You know where to look for ever-changing developments for mobile platforms, concerning risks, dependencies and process time
- You can work with external API’s and you know about the complexity
- You have a clear vision of the architecture for a mobile app and why this is of importance
- You have experience with setting up continuous integration solutions and automated testing of apps
- Nothing goes unnoticed with you, when it comes to Android
- Highly motivated, proactive, analytical and solution-oriented
- Knowledgeable of prevailing and emerging technological trends
- Knowledgeable about information architecture and user experience best practices
- Excited about combining the financial world with the newest and best technologies
We’re a pretty big multinational company. We currently have offices in four countries all around Europe. We are very proud of our multicultural, multilingual and talented co-workers based all over the world. Because of this, we can give our users the best and most fluent experience possible.
This job is primarily offered in our Amsterdam office.