Ervaring: 1 Year or more
Opleiding: Bachelor or higher
Specialisatie: iOS, Objective-C, iPhone, iPad, App, Scrum, Agile, AS3.0, Java, Ruby
If you want to develop easy to use, fun, and clever mobile solutions which users use with a smile, that’s fantastic. But if you also want to develop apps that will enable the users to live a healthier lifestyle in a fun way, you’re at the right place. We do this every day by creating easy interfaces and adding game elements, social & gadget connections to the mix.
We are looking for the brightest iOS developers of them all, who besides having up-to-date iOS knowledge, also is keen on creating great designs. As a developer, you contribute a great deal to the look and feel of the apps.
The Work Environment
You will work together with other developers and designers who are all very passionate about mobile development. They are driven by wanting to improve people’s lives by making awesome apps (and making some money along the way)!
Based on past experiences and projects, we have a customized approach of how to get from an idea to a fully functional app. Of course, Agile development plays a big part in it. We try to continuously improve and iterate our products. Designers and developers are bouncing off ideas and try to get the best out of each other.
You will help build and improve our current iPhone app, as well as develop exciting new products for both iPhone and iPad.
- Help lead the development of our game-changing iOS applications
- Collaborate closely with our in house design team and web developers
- Use expert knowledge if the iOS platform to help guide design and engineering decisions
- Solve challenging client performance and scaling issues
- Make continual improvements to our iterative development model
- Improve testing and continuous integration processes
- Bachelor/Masters’ Degree in Computer Science or similar
- Work-experience with iOS development (2+ years)
- Fluent in Objective-C & English
- Lots of know-how of the functional and design guidelines of iOS
- Familiarity with AS3.0, Java, Ruby is a plus
- Passion for technology and mobile applications
- Proficient in memory management on mobile devices and caching mechanisms
Our offer to you
- A salary that will meet your skills and experience
- A cool job! It’ll be challenging and rewarding.
- Opportunity to keep learning and growing, both on a personal & professional level
- Fantastic fringe benefits