Ervaring: 1 Year or more
Opleiding: Bachelor or higher
Specialisatie: Objective C, Swift, Java, iOS, Android, Cordova, Xamarin, Ionic, Web services, Restful API's, Open Source, TDD, UI automated testing, C
Are you the Mobile Developer that can visualize and shape our applications and bring them to life? Has your experience with the inner workings of mobile platforms like iOS, Android, and embedded Linux given you the vision to optimally run our libraries? Are you the motivated and energetic type of person who takes initiative, enjoys finding solutions to a varying number of challenges, is detail-oriented, and really takes pride in their work? Please read on.
Responsibilities as a mobile developer
For this role, we are looking for a Mobile Developer who can help bring to life exciting innovations. Let us challenge you with exciting projects, offering the possibility of applying and extending your areas of expertise. The main responsibilities are:
- Defining and programming of innovative, high-quality mobile solutions
- Closely aligning with system architects on time, cost, and quality constraints
- Driving diverse technology-driven projects to a success, by bringing in deep mobile knowledge
- Active contribution to the mobile knowledge base in the department and our entire community
- A Bachelor or Masters degree in IT or similar
- At least 3 years mobile development on IOS and Android; Objective C, Swift, Java, etc.
- Experience with relevant frameworks like Cordova, Xamarin, Ionic, etc.
- Broad knowledge of Internet technologies such as Web services, Restful API’s, Open Source projects
- Experience testing mobile apps, using TDD, UI automated testing, etc.
- ‘Native’ multi-platform development and C know-how
- Knowledge of and experience with Scrum and Agile team methodologies
- Fluency in English is a must
- Strong skills with: Design/Development/Deployment of native Mobile applications
- You are responsible, analytical, flexible, a team-player and client oriented
- You’re a gadget freak who loves innovation and technologies, you’re always on top of the latest developments
- Lots of freedom so you can be our own best
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Profit shares
- Unlimited organic coffee, tea, and fruit
- Fantastic co-workers
- Career opportunities