Ervaring: 1 Year or more
Opleiding: Bachelor or higher
Specialisatie: iOS, iOS SDK, UIKit, Foundation, Xcode, Swift, UI, UX, App, Finance, Code, Agile, Scrum
We’re in desperate need for a great iOS Engineer to enrich our company with his/her inspiration, talent, dedication, experience and skills. Somebody who appreciates good product design and user experience. We’re looking for an engineer who is not only well-versed in iOS development, but also has a strong understanding of good UX and isn’t afraid to get their hands dirty in backend code.
Our mission involves combining our extensive knowledge of both finance and technology. And that is where you come in. But hey, let’s be polite and introduce ourselves first.
We’re a pretty bad-ass team with young, talented and experienced people. We love disrupting the old-fashioned and stuck-up business that is the world of finance. We offer a personalized and automated service to anybody that wants to access it. Our ideas and conversations are exciting and without limits, and we’re constantly looking for people with a likewise mindset.The job is primarily offered in our Amsterdam office.
About the perks of working with us
- Lots of ¥€$
- Amazing snacks & coffee throughout your day;
- Free lunch!! Nobody can work on an empty stomach, right?
- Unlimited time off, as much as you need. We’ll cover at least 25 days by giving you paid leave;
- Outstanding working atmosphere;
- Being part of this great group of people, that will inspire and motivate you to bring out your (and their) best;
- Cash! Well, not that bluntly cash, but a very competitive salary! Whoop whoop!
- Flexible working hours;
- We’ll cover your travel expenses;
- Brand new laptop and anything else you need to create magic in our app;
- Stock options.
About your professional skills
To make sure you are the engineer we’re looking for please make sure you meet all requirements:
- Experience shipping one or more iOS apps, ideally currently published in the AppStore;
- A love of building software, demonstrated through interesting side projects, open source contributions, or other involvement in the tech community;
- You build with the end user in mind, and you’re comfortable with self-directed learning and teaching on the job;
- Deep understanding of UIKit, Foundation, Xcode and other related technologies. Experience in Swift is great, but not a requirement;
About your personality
- Highly motivated, proactive, analytical and solution oriented;
- Knowledgeable of prevailing and emerging technological trends;
- Knowledgeable about information architecture and user experience best practices;
- Excited about combining the financial world with the newest and best technologies;
- Fun t0 work with, in the mood for a practical joke here and there, animal enthusiast (cats don’t count).